In the uniform supply business, there's service… and then there's UniFirst service. And when comparing providers, it's important to understand that not all uniform companies are created equal. If you’re experiencing problems with your current uniform supplier, it may be time to switch and seamlessly transition to a trusted industry leader that consistently delivers the very best possible service and value. Take a close look at how UniFirst people, products, and service can make all the difference when it comes to your company's professional business image and bottom line.
Who we are Back to top
We're dedicated to only hiring Team Partners who share and follow our “Core Values”:
- Customer focus
- Respect for others
- Commitment to quality
Our Essentials of Service
To say we are driven to succeed is an understatement. Our staff, both individually and as a whole, are committed to following our “Essentials of Service,” which are built on these three pillars:
- We must always strive to better understand our customers' unique needs so we can deliver service that exceeds their expectations.
- We must handle any customer issues or concerns quickly and resolve problems immediately.
- We are all responsible for always improving customer satisfaction.
Our caring culture and our commitment to our staff are just two of the many ways we maintain our industry-high employee tenure. And that longevity helps us deliver better customer service. Average tenure with UniFirst:
- Route representatives - 9 years
- Service staff - 15 years
- Top 100 managers - 20 years
Delivering for our team
At UniFirst, we believe that the best service starts with our staff. That means we empower Team Partners at all levels to solve problems and foster an atmosphere of employee contentment and pride. It’s what helps us to continually raise the bar for both our customers and our company.
Products - what we offer Back to top
Here, we listen first. It’s how we can make sure you get exactly what you need. And by keeping this running conversation with our uniform wearers, we've been able to develop our industry- leading lines of UniFirst-branded work clothing.
Our exclusive UniFirst working wear brands
We’re always looking to innovate when it comes to style, comfort, wearability, and value. We are constantly working to create the uniforms that “fit the way you work.” And it’s this commitment to our products that has helped make UniFirst brands popular in all types of industries.
Unmatched selection options
Your uniforms and service needs are unique. It’s why we offer the industry’s broadest range of expertise.
- 40,000 in-stock product SKUs / 300,000 total product SKUs
- Customized garments to your specifications
- High resolution garment personalization (emblems, embroidery, and screen printing)
Service - what we do Back to top
You have a job to get done. It’s why your uniforms and services need to arrive on time, ready to go. It’s why we invest so much time, effort, and resources into creating and maintaining a service infrastructure that’s second to none. It’s this commitment that helps us forge long-lasting relationships with our customers.
Our service commitment to you begins long before any deliveries are made.
- Our consultative Customer Needs Analysis (CNA) helps determine the right workwear and ancillary products to meet your needs.
- We make recommendations how to best maintain, improve, or establish a new business image for your company in the most cost-effective manner.
- We schedule “Try-for-Size” on-site fittings for every wearer to ensure a perfect uniform fit.
- We thoroughly review all aspects of your new managed program with you prior to our seamless program installation.
Always on time, no shortages
We guarantee your uniforms and facility service supplies are delivered as expected and on the agreed upon schedule. It's that simple. We also keep extra inventories at your local UniFirst servicing center to help make sure your employees always have what they need, when they need them.
When we process your hygienically laundered and finished uniforms, we check them at least four times prior to delivery to be sure you always receive back what is turned in. To help eliminate shortages, we scan or count your garments:
- Upon pickup at your facility
- After processing and sorting
- When loading into delivery truck
- At delivery back to you
Triple pro service team
Unlike other suppliers, when you choose UniFirst, you get three dedicated service professionals working on your account at all times. This ensures you always get the quality products and services your business deserves and that you always get quick resolutions to any concerns you may have.
Enjoy free shirt pressing
To make sure you’re always looking good, we press all your work shirts at no additional charge.
Learn more about UniFirst shirt pressing.
10-point garment inspections
Our Automatic Mend System includes a comprehensive, 10-point inspection of every garment every time it’s processed. It’s how we ensure that needed repairs (or replacements) are taken care of even before you ever have to ask. Learn more about our automatic repairs and replacements.
Evaluating our performance
We’re always measuring your service and satisfaction levels to ensure that everything lives up to your expectations and our guarantee. That means offering:
- Face-to-face goodwill visits with your local Service Manager
- Performance Report Card service ratings (99% service satisfaction)
- Wearer Satisfaction Survey Cards
All these programs are closely monitored and reviewed by our headquarters.
“Closed loop” tracking of service requests
To guarantee quick resolution for all service requests, we use a closed-loop, computerized tracking system called Request For Customer Action (RFCA). With this automated tracking and resolution process, issues never fall through the cracks. This system:
- Records all issues for follow-up within 24 hours
- Assigns clear accountability for actions
- Maintains a history of requests and actions taken
- Closes the request only after your satisfaction is confirmed
Invested in you
At UniFirst, we’re constantly investing in the latest technologies and proprietary service systems in order to meet your business needs today and in the future. It’s how we’re able to add more value to our relationship each and every week.
It’s these investments, combined with our people, products, and service, that can truly change the way you work. It’s why so many others have come to us and stayed with us. That’s the UniFirst difference.