At UniFirst, we’re always pushing ourselves to deliver new and innovative ways to provide our customers with exceptional service. That’s why we’re proud to announce the launch of our newly transformed website.
One of the biggest challenges for companies who are looking online to rent or purchase employee work uniforms is getting started. How do I know which uniform program is best suited for my business? Should I rent, or purchase uniforms and workwear? What type of uniforms and workwear do I need to help keep my employees safe, productive, and looking professional? These are just some of the questions asked by many customers.
We’re here to tell you we’ve listened carefully and are offering a new resource to help businesses understand how to develop a custom uniform program without it being a cumbersome experience.
As technology continues to make lives easier, and as leaders in the uniform rental industry, we created our new site from the ground up with a modern, clean design so users can quickly find the right products and services relevant to them. The intuitive account functionality allows users to effortlessly search for products, build a program, and submit a quote request with ease, all in one place. Existing customers can also access their personalized company store.
Once a user is ready to engage with us, they can submit a quote and share it with others in their company. They’ll then be contacted by a uniform expert who will be there every step of the way from uniform selection to program implementation and management.
“Our goal with the new site is to provide customers, prospective customers, and other visitors with the most easy-to-use and robust web experience in the industry, while getting to know UniFirst—who we are, what we do, and the value we provide to businesses of all types and sizes,” said Asit Goel, VP of Marketing.
Find everything you need to outfit your teams
The new site makes it easy to:
- Easy access to your company store: Streamline your purchasing process with your current UniFirst login, making it convenient for current customers.
- Effortless online account creation: New and existing customers can create an online account with a simple sign-in process, providing easy accessibility to our products and services.
- Advanced search and filtering: Find the perfect uniforms and products faster with our improved search functionality, tailored to your needs by product type, category, style, industry, brand, colors, and fabrics.
- Customizable uniform rental program: Build a tailor-made uniform rental program by selecting desired products, generating quotes, and collaborating with your team seamlessly.
- Prompt sales and service requests: Get quick and efficient support from our team for any inquiries and assistance you require.
- Stay informed with UniFirst Insider: Sign up to become a UniFirst Insider and receive the latest industry news, expert insights, and updates on our innovative products and services to ensure you stay ahead of the competition.
- Solutions for your uniform needs: Our product offerings directly address common frustrations and challenges faced by businesses in need of uniform and facility services, making us a reliable partner for your needs.
- A better customer experience: Our commitment to providing exceptional quality, user-friendly technology, and personalized customer support sets us apart from competitors and guarantees your satisfaction.
Delivering on our brand and what customers need
At UniFirst, our promise to always deliver to our customers begins with our people, fortified by a history of serving workers to better help them do their jobs. The newly revamped site is part of our ongoing brand evolution initiated approximately three years ago to support the evolving needs of our more than 2-million uniform wearers long term.
The launch of the new website is the next step in that evolution.
We hope you find the new UniFirst.ca fresh, modern, informative, and easy to navigate. We will continue to update the website and make sure it contains valuable information you need to help you deliver for your customers.